Frequently Asked Questions
If we did not manage to answer your question, please feel free to contact us.
What can I use PocketSites for?
You can use PocketSites to:
- Present your professional profile (personal and corporate branding)
- Showcase your products and services
- Send invitations to garner attendance for your event
- Promote your latest product launches and promotions
- Run quick surveys and polls
- Run lead generation campaigns
- Share informative content
What are the differences between the pricing plans?
If you would like to try your hand at creating your own PocketSite, you can access our Builder at this link. Our full range of templates can be accessed from $97/month or $997/year.
Alternatively, if you would like us to help you build a customized PocketSite, consider our Done-For-You plan at $799 (one-time payment). With the client providing us with the required images and text content, we will plan a brand storyboard for your promotion and use animations to improve the user experience.
Our Enterprise plan at $500+ per page provides the highest level of customization, which includes copywriting and custom illustrations where required, for an experience fully integrated with the brand and user experience.
Where do I access the PocketSite Builder and how do I learn to use it?
Our PocketSite Builder allows you to easily click, drag and drop elements, through an interface similar to PowerPoint. All the templates have been pre-loaded with default design and audio track for your convenience. You can upload your own images or use our stock photos.
We have a set of video tutorials that will help you build your PocketSite in no time. Access our tutorials here.
Can I get a 100% customized PocketSite instead of using your existing templates?
How do I register and sign in?
You can sign up for a free PocketSite account using your email address.
All accounts (individual and business) accounts that are created and registered with an email address are required to be verified before the account may be used. Simply open the email sent by PocketSite and click the verification link in order to activate and use your new PocketSite account.
Alternatively, you can sign up using your Facebook or Google account. PocketSite will not be held responsible should you choose to use a Social Login service when you enter your user name and passwords linked to your social media or social network login accounts. We do not hold any of your passwords, nor are we able to access your third party login details.
Accounts opened with social login will be allowed to purchase PocketSite templates, however you will not be able to have templates transferred into these accounts.
Should you require an account that allows PocketSite templates to be transferred to you from PocketSite, our partners, or any of our affiliated service, or should you need to receive a PocketSite template from any party other than your own account, you will be required to create an account for yourself using your email address.
Whar are the payment options?
We offer 3 options to make payment for your account: cheque, bank transfer to our bank account, or payment via Paypal (which also processes Visa and Mastercards debit and credit cards.)
If you wish to purchase any digital product or service made available through the Service (“Purchase”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Purchase including, without limitation, your Name, email address, telephone number and for business users, your business or company name and registration number when signing up for an account.
In order to put a payment through, our payment processor may require you to enter your credit card number expiry date and CVV number in a secure website to initiate a payment.
Currently our payment processor Paypal accepts payment from PayPal accounts as well as credit card payments using Visa and Mastercard that do not require signing up for a Paypal account. Your use of PayPal as a payment option means you will also have to abide by the Terms and Conditions of Paypal as your preferred payment processor without exception.
How can I upgrade, downgrade, or cancel my PocketSite subscription plan?
You can contact us to change or cancel your subscription plan.
You will be billed in advance on a recurring basis subject to the frequency of the payment terms you have selected, for example monthly, half yearly or annually.
Should you not require our services any more and do not wish to be charged on your credit card or Paypal account for the next billing cycle, please contact us at least 30 days before payment date or renewal of the term payment.
Can I return my purchased PocketSite templates and get a refund?
Due to the digital nature of the product and that the associated service links do not expire for each and every published PocketSite template, we are required to inform you there is a strict no refunds, no returns and no exchange policy for PocketSite and associated websites run by the company.
We would like to remind clients that the transfer option remains available to users to transfer the PocketSite templates without restrictions to another user.
Are there any important restrictions that I should know when using PocketSite?
Yes. Here are a few important things to note:
- Our PocketSite Builder may not work on all devices or iOS, Android or other mobile devices. We recommend the use of the Chrome web browser in Windows or MacOS personal computing devices and computers. Your experience will differ in different browsers and may affect the editing capability of the PocketSite Builder.
- PocketSites must be used in lawful and socially appropriate contexts and any violation will be dealt with to the strictest letter of the law.
- Published PocketSites will not be able to be edited any further. Before publishing a PocketSite template, you will be required to confirm your intention that no further editing of the template will be allowed. Once you accept and confirm your intention, we will not be able to revert the PocketSite to an unpublished state.
- Our Service allows you to post, link, store, share and otherwise make available certain information, text, graphics, videos, or other material (“Content”). You are responsible for ensuring the content that is posted belong to you or to which you own the copyright and rights to use.